Five more reasons to talk to your dentist
1. You are avoiding certain foods, because they are too difficult to eat.Getting your tooth replaced brings back your full chewing function, so you can go back to enjoying the foods you love.
2. One or several teeth in your mouth are missing or going to be removed.A dental restoration at the right time can prevent further oral health complications that could affect remaining healthy teeth.
3. You are suffering from headaches or migraines since you've lost one or several teeth.Missing teeth can often affect the positioning of your other healthy teeth, causing a misalignment of your teeth and of the upper and lower jaws, and stiffness in the muscle and joints.
4. Your facial silhouette has changed since losing one or more teeth.A lack of teeth can severely reduce density of jawbone, because it is no longer stimulated when chewing. This leads to a shrinking jawline, which makes you look older than you really are.
5. You are unhappy with appearance of your teeth.Discolored, uneven, and damaged teeth can affect your smile and facial profile. Ask your dentist for options to restore your smile.